Wet Drill Training
Goal of the course:
Familiarize your personnel with the emergency equipment for water survival and for respective behaviour.
According to EASA-OPS
- Life-vests: Activating
- Life Raft: How to release it from the airplane
- Life Raft: How to activate it
- Life Raft: How to set it up right
- Life Raft: How to enter the life raft
- Life Raft: Equipment in the life raft
- Behaviour: Leaving the airplane
- Behaviour: How to jump with a life-vest on
- Behaviour: How to help the passengers into the life raft
- Learned topics will be trained in a swimming pool
Location of the course:
At each desired location
2 hours including practical training or 3 hours including the life raft
- The training will be given in English
- Training equipment will be discussed
- Practical training will be supervised by a certified lifegurad
- Validity: 3 years
- Group size: minimum 8 and maximum 15 persons
- Participants should be able to swim
- Practical drills will be done in normal clothing
- Certificate of participation in format of a credit card is included
- The renting costs of a swimming pool are not included.
Download hier het productblad voor aanvullende informatie.
Wenst u meer informatie, neem gerust contact met ons op.